Dolphin Day
Yesterday was a big day! But then again I guess if your living life...every day is!
We laughed as we reflected on how today was are favorite day so far! Stealing yesterday's title, which was merely borrowed from the day before that.
It's amazing when you finally give your self the chance to LIVE just how beautiful each day becomes. I do wonder if it's the days that change or the people (aka us).
Focusing on what is important to us and thus making more and more room for the things that make each day better.
I know I know....more food for the soul!
So giddy up! Pick your win each day and see if you find more and more each day you do this silly little goal :)
I know I know....more food for the soul!
So giddy up! Pick your win each day and see if you find more and more each day you do this silly little goal :)
I double dog dare you!
Okay lecture done :)
Adventure recap time!
We left early ish into the morning, sneaking over to the fuel docks first thing. We fueled up and topped up on water.
We both a little queasy, unsure if it was the mornings breakfast or our nerves!
Okay lecture done :)
Adventure recap time!
We left early ish into the morning, sneaking over to the fuel docks first thing. We fueled up and topped up on water.
We both a little queasy, unsure if it was the mornings breakfast or our nerves!
Perhaps a combination of both! After all today would be our first day out on the ocean!!!
I won't lie even the thought of dolphins wasn't enough to squash the nervousness and worried thoughts.
But hey we were this far.....and the only way back was through Hells Gates!
So forward we go!
Rounding our first corner aka the hook.....there is was...our reward!
Dolphins leaping in OUR OWN wake!!!
Beside OUR boat!
This was our home....one that lived mostly tied to a dock all its life.....and here we were! In the ocean with dolphins greeting us!
The day pushed on...until finally the decision was made to part ways from our buddy boat...and forge forward towards our own goal.
Finding ourselves nestled safely in a small fishing marina...we trotted off to land to explore some of the most stunning little houses!
A small village with grande personality!
For those who followed us before....you may remember our daily affirmation coins.
The goal being that each day a person would select a coin and perform a simple task that was meant to bring joy to their day! One of them reading ' Fly a Kite'
In search of the perfect Kite....we finally found it...nestled in the Kite store of this small village.
Quickly heading out to the near by beach...we set out to achieve our goals...chasing a reset after a long day.
Full of laughs and awe.....we said farewell to another beautiful day! Book ended between a stunning sunrise and breathtaking sunset.
Today claiming the gold prize for best day yet!














Comments
Post a Comment