Back to where it all began- Still in Fort Lauderdale
So here we sit..
Back at a Marina we both love and hate...
Back where we lost our canvas, solar panels and freedom.
Back to being stuck in a beautiful place that holds us captive from our goal!
Back to where we never wanted to be.
Thanks to Geoff and his sane perspective we filed our insurance claim.
Its funny how horrible I feel when doing nothing wrong.
We all know that feeling when we go through customs or a Police boat/car pulls up.
Somehow there is instant panic in the exact moment we should feel safe and protected.
(Yes Geoff was Military and my Family is OPP) Doesn't change a thing BUT remind me just how broken we are as a society.
Needless to say....I feel guilty after 4 days floating without power....and without a response from insurance for pushing for follow up. For being the squeaky wheel.
For the record this is the EXACT reason I HATED the idea of filling another claim.
Somehow through ZERO fault of our own, I have been made to feel HORRIBLE for using a service we paid to have.
#paidguilt! #AMAZING!
All the same here we are....
Safe....minutes from and ocean and free of snowflakes (which I still miss)
The one thing I will say if you haven't picked up on it yet!
We trust the direction life guides us!
We TRY to pay attention!
We TRY to see the lesson that life is trying to jam down our throats!
There is a reason we are here; In THIS moment!
We are going to try to get our ducks in a row! Because apparently there are a few running rampid that life is saying are not in line.
So here we go!
Let's hope we learn the lesson that is meant for us!
Comments
Post a Comment