The Billion dollar home - Lake Sylvia
Perspective is everything
Tucked away in a bay where the sunshine glistens across our skin, we gaze upon houses that we wonder are ever truly lived in.
We sit in a silly swing chair hung on hopes and dreams and wonder if the people inside the billion dollar homes have ever had a home at all.
Guilty of judging or writing a strangers story, I giggle at the fact that they do the same.
They look out their freshly clean windows, dressed in their freshly pressed pajamas at the rift raft that floats outside thier billion dollar home for free.....
Two worlds mere meters apart....without a glimpse of understanding of the other.
As we sit eating our cold chili straight from a can....I smile at a man that makes me feel richer than any billion dollar home.
And I cannot help but wonder of the empty halls we gaze upon
Wishing them true happiness and wonder if they do the same.


Comments
Post a Comment